Thursday, May 20, 2010

A crazy few days

Hi my blogging friends, Hope this post find you all well and happy! Wow have I been busy. I am almost finished painting the porch Yippy. I need more paint and a different ladder one that will reach the outside of the roof trim before it is complete. So my porch will have to wait a few more days until I can gather up more supplies.!!!! Now I know why people hire Professional Painters Yikes this is a lot of work- up and down, up and down...my shoulders are killing me lolol. Painting on the floor is easy but painting over head is a chore :).
Besides painting I finished 3 swaps and the forth is almost completed, I have pictures for ya. I also made another tutorial for a Make N Take for VC_Rocks I have attached a copy of the tutorial for you. I sent out 5-6 RAKs, The prize for the Blog Hop contest, and a little extra something for a friend of mine.
I started working in the garden again, cleaning out the dry and dead leaves & stalks from my irises and doing some general tidying up around each plant. I found out last year that I can not leave the old stuff around my plants because it starts to rot the bulbs. So maintenance is the key here. I also had to fertilize the Day Lilies again because they are starting to flower. I have to fertilize often around here as the soil is very dry and clay like so not much stays in the soil. My plan for today is to finish that last swap and get the envelopes addressed and in the mail. Have yourselves a great day and create something fun.

No comments: