Sunday, June 20, 2010

Where has time gone to?

Hello Friends, I hope you all are well and happy today!
Happy Fathers Day to my Honey Jeff. He got some new Cigars so he is in heaven :) I see a road trip in our future.
I can not believe it has been almost a month since I wrote last. As you know from the previous post I joined up with VC_Rocks again this summer. For those of you who do not know what VC_Rocks is (besides a whole ton of fun) it is a virtual convention composed of 100 plus Stampers, Scrapbookers and Paper Artists. VC_Rocks is celebrating it's 10th Anniversary and things are moving fast as usual. Last month I completed 7 swaps, I was a hostess for another one. I did 2 SU workshops and got my garden under control. So you can see I was really busy.
June is no different. I only had one workshop this month, but it was a really good one, thank you ladies! I cut back a bit on my swaps with only 5 lolol. This month was Anything But A Card. The swaps that I chose to do were; Bookmarks, Mr. Big Shot, 1/2 sheet backgrounds, ABP & ATC's. Those are all done and in the mail. I also sent out 12 RAK's, We ere assigned a Roommate for the virtual hOtel and I am getting to know my new Roomie Amy H from Florida. Amy is an amazing stamper and I am really happy to have the opportunity to get to know a new friend, Hi Amy!
Oh and I did somemore work on the garden. Boy having a garden is a ton of maintenance. Here is a picture of one of the swaps I did. The theme was a Movies. Can you guess which one :) lololol
I've got some great pictures of my garden to share with you but I'll have to do that tomorrow.

I took this great picture of my boys. I was taking swap photos and they were under foot, literally, so I snapped a quick photo of them. What do you think?


One other quick note before I close. If you ever need any Computer Assistance please contact Mary Nunaley. Mary is amazing and very patient and worth every penny. Hey Mary! Please go to her link on the left hand side of this page.

1 comment:

Carey said...

Sorry I haven't been on your blog lately but you hadn't posted. Thanks for telling us you were back. I absolutely love this picture you took of the babies. It is something you need to blow up for Jeff and their aunt (aka me). Oh and the card is great and I own one of my own. woo hoo. Love ya girl.

Carey Rogers
aka Roscoe's mommy