Friday, July 23, 2010

It's Another Great Day

Hello my blogging friends I hope this day brings you lots of love and happiness!  I'm going to try and post several time a week from now on. We will see how that goes, because if I post I have to create lololol. I guess that is not such a bad option. This is what I created today. I hope you like them. I guess I was in a Red, White and Black mood today. I will post again this weekend too.
Oh are you able to see all the great pictures everyone is posting from convention!! My up line Linda Jensen won an Artisan Award.  We are all so very proud of her. Go Linda.
Check out Sandi MacIvers blog to see some great Convention Highlights and she has links to Lee's and Carole'Anns blogs too. They are giving away Blog Candy!!!
PS.If you would be so kind as to leave me a comment I would really appreciate it.
If you need to place an order or book a class leave me a message on my e-mail trygod20@verizon.net .
Have a great weekend.

No comments: