Thursday, August 12, 2010

Back again!

Hello to all my blogging friends, I hope this post finds you all well and happy. I'm BACK ...well to say my Back went out last week I was here but I could hardly sit at the computer never the less create! Yikes, I was going through card making withdrawals :( Here is a card I made before my back went out. It is part of something special I have lined up for the final VC Rocks Blog Hop scheduled for Aug 21 & 22 later this month. Keep your ears and eyes open for it.

Look how dry those hills are. We had another fire about 1.5 miles from us a few weeks ago and 5 different Fire Departments got water from the hydrant near our house.

I wanted to show you a few pictures of my neighborhood. Currently, there are only 5 houses on our little dirt road. Last week the land owner started to develop the property directly across from us. He moved the main road 70 feet off his property, cleared the land, put up a chain link fence and will start to move in 3  mobile homes for rental property in the next few months.

Here are the before and after pics. I'll keep you all posted.
I'm going to try to make a few more cards today as long as I am feeling up to it. Go on and create something fun today OK!

No comments: