Sunday, August 29, 2010

♠Fond Farewell to VC-Rocks

Hello all my blogging friends, I hope this note finds you all well and happy! We had our closing ceremonies last night on VC Rocks. There was so much chatter going on it was so much fun it is hard to mention all the activities. Lots of awards and acknowledgments and Badges !!! Oh yes badges.  I think I earned 12 of them and that put me as a Gold Medal Winner. Woo Hoo! I also won the Bingo Game and will be soon getting a goody box in the mail full of SU surprises from the new catty from Sheryl :). And I'm also expecting  a little knitted something for my X-Mas Tree from Loni, I can't wait to see what she has knitted. I know it will be supper special.

Honestly, so many of the Rockers were awarded badges because of the high level of participation this summer it is too hard to mention them all, but I do say to everyone Thank You for making my second year truly amazing. All the different badges I earned will be coming in the mail too and I will be posting those as soon as they arrive. I have received 2 of the 4 swaps I entered and I will post those when the rest of them come in. So it will be a fun few weeks for Happy Mail to come.

So a fond farewell to VC_Rocks and all the new friends I have made this summer waveing good by...... or at least until April 2011 !!!! It was a blast! Fondly Patrice

No comments: