Monday, August 16, 2010

It's Hot Outside!

Hello my blogging friends, I hope this note finds you all well and happy! As I said above "It's Hot Outside"!!! It isn't even noon yet and it is 98 degrees. YIKES!!! The air is really dry and the breeze very warm. With that said, I'm going to try to stay inside the house as much as possible today!  I finally finished all 5 swaps for VC_Rocks and need to get them out in the mail ASAP. So I will have to venture outside but, just for a quick second lolol. I had time in between swaps to make a few cards. Here is one that is an adaptation of one of my swaps. I tried my hand at the collage technique using the new Artistic Etchings stamp set. What do you think?


 I went to my Up lines monthly meeting this weekend and we made a really cute Halloween pencil gift. This Owl is really cute and the Owl Punch is so versatile. We tried our had a brayering (that's going to take a lot more practice lolo), and showcased some of the new cloth and vinyl  items that will be avail in the new Holiday Mini starting September 1st. These items were so much better looking in person and up close. Also, if you want to order something from the Summer Mini you have until August 31st. just let me know what you need and I will order it for you.
Hope you all have a happy and cool day!

No comments: