Friday, August 20, 2010

Just a little something for you

Hi my blogging friends, Hope you are all well and happy today :) Well today is a short post, as I am getting ready for our final VC_Rocks Blog Hop of the summer.  It starts tomorrow Saturday Aug. 21st and will run through Sunday Aug. 22, 2010. This should give you ample time to surf all the exciting projects that we have in store for you!!!!! I can't wait. So come back tomorrow I have something really nice planned for this special occasion.
This is a little something I made this morning. I attempted to do another card challenge but I made a mistake and added the wrong re-inker to my ink pad. Yikes!!! (Total bummer if you know what I mean lolol) Have you ever done such a silly thing?? My first and trust me "Never Again". Good thing I can purchase another ink pad from "MY STORE" you can too just let me know and I will get you a catalog and what ever you need to stamp tell your hearts delight. How's that for a shameless plug for my business lololol. Have a great day ! Stay cool!!!

No comments: