Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Last VC_Rocks Card Challenge

Hello my blogging friends. I hope this note finds you all well and happy! Boy it was hot outside today! How hot you ask? About 110 degrees in Lake Elsinore that's how hot! So I stayed in and took advantage of the AC and cooked a bunch of meals for this weeks dinners and created.
We were given our final weekly challenge  on VC_Rocks this week (TEARS) It was to create something using red and a punch a card or a 3D item. I was a little busy so I opted for a card. I love combining yellow with red, black and white together. I think it makes the colors pop! What do you think?
We will have our closing awards ceremonies this Saturday evening this it is always such a bitter sweet event. I just had a ball this summer and next week I am sure I will be going through e-mail withdrawals. I know my DH will love to have me back to spend more cuddle time with him. He is such a trooper during VC_Rocks.

No comments: