Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Hello There!

Beautiful Case Card
Hello my blogging friends, I hope this post finds you all well and happy! Well I made it through the weekend and boy was I wiped out on Sunday night! Here are the projects I made for my workshop The ladies were wonderful and boy are they getting good I had to come up with some super special projects for them. First off I want to say I totally cased a beautiful card that I found online and can not for the life of me remember where I saw it. This card is so elegant and I wish I could give credit where credit is due. If you are the original artist please contact me and I will re post the card with your name on it .It is such a beauty... well see for yourself!The second project was a scrapbook page. Now be gentle I am not a scrapbooker and I gave this one a shot. The third card was my pirate card they have been asking me to show them how to make it so they got to make it this weekend. The fourth card is a re post of samples I made early last week. I loved the simple feel of the fall reverse embossing card I decided to teach them a new technique. Finally, they all got to make the pumpkin hostess baggie and I pulled out all the stops and they got Trick or Treat Candy. I think chocolate and stamping just goes together :)


No comments: