Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I won Bingo at Monika's Place

Hello all my blogging friends, I hope this post finds you all well and happy. Well if you have not heard the news Monika Stamps is having a Bingo Game on line. and I was lucky enough to win round 2. Monika made the game from our new Background Stamps from the Holiday Mini Catalog pg. 28 & 29  Go see her blog at http://monikastamp.wordpress.com/   If you want to see take a look at the stamp set scroll down the left hand side of my blog and click on the icon For the Holiday Mini. I can't show you a picture of her work while the game is still going on. I will be prepping for our up line meeting I need to make 16 cards for and I have a workshop on Sunday where we will be making 2 cards a scrapbook page and a gift item. So I'm going to be a bit busy the next few days.I'll be giving you a sneak peek tomorrow.  Go see Monika's Blog and join her game.

No comments: