Thursday, October 7, 2010

3 Boxes

Hello my blogging friends, I hope this post finds you all well and happy. I have been busy in my stamping studio. We are getting ready for a Home and Garden show in Riverside this weekend. My up-line asked me to create a few gift boxes for her and this is what I came up with. I made several of these last year for a workshop.Each of the gift boxes has 4 3x3 gift cards & envelopes and 3 Nuggets candies that are decorated. I believe I got the idea from Inking Idaho check out here blog here. http://inkingidaho.blogspot.com The idea for the second box of goodies is also from Inking Idaho. I just tweaked each project a bit because I made them from site & no directions. There is a whole row of nuggets under the Rocher candies as my project is a bit deeper. Enjoy and create something fun OK!

1 comment:

Carey said...

Oh my stamping and BFF you are so incredibly talented. Thanks for sharing these with us. I would be happy to get them and I am sure they will do well at the home show. I hope you have a great weekend. How is your life?

Hugs Carey and Roscoe