Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Mummy Gift Bag

Hello my blogging friends, I hope this post finds you all well and happy! I met a new friend on line. Her name is Gaby,
she and her BFF are having a great Halloween challenge over on their blog http://www.gabycreates.com They are celebrating dia de los Muertos on Nov. 2nd . Their challenge is to make a scary or sweet monster. Well I thought this little gift bag would be kind of fun. Fill this little guy full of treats and send those little trick or treater's away happy. Leave me a message to let me know what you think OK.

3 comments:

GabyCreates.com said...

This is so creative!!! What a great idea!
Thanks for entering the Gaby Abby Challenge!!
and it was very nice talking to you!
I just started following you!
Gaby
P.S. and thanks for placing our Dia De Los Muertos Blog Hop button!!

Raven B said...

This is FABULOUS!
Hugs,
Raven

Abby said...

What a cute bag!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!!!! Thanks for entering our challenges!!!!

Abby