Thursday, October 21, 2010

I'm in the Top 100 Paper Crafting Blogs "That is so cool"!

Hello my blogging friends, I hope this post finds you all well and happy! I got some very exciting news today !!!! My little blog was accepted into the Top 100 Paper Crafting Blogs. Well what do you think about that? I was so tickled :) Wow what fun. I have a link on the side of my blog that will allow you to view the other blogs on the list. I'm just really excited about being listed among some really talented ladies. With that said I had better get creating I have some big shoes to fill :) I feel like I am finally playing with the Big Girls lolololol :)
Here is a little something I made up today. I haven't had enough time to play with this set yet and I can see so many fun cards to come out of it. Hope you like it.

No comments: