Sunday, December 19, 2010

It's almost Christmas YIKES!!!!

Hello to all my blogging friends, I hope this post finds you all well and happy! I want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Very Happy New Year. My wish for all of us this year is to be filled with good health and lots of laughter, to be surrounded by friends and family and have pockets full of money.
Are you ready for Christmas????? I am so close to being done :) I have the final touches on my gifts yet to go. I think it will take another day or two. A quick tidy up to the house and yard and that's it!
It has been raining for several days now and the yard is a mess. BUT THE PORCH IS DRY!!!!!
We went to my moms and picked up our Nativity set, the tree, ornaments and a couple of my large Santa's and that's it. I put up the tree tonight and I found that I forgot to add a few strands of colored lights to  my load, so we need to get some more at Cost Co tomorrow night. Then I can put on the ornaments and be done with the tree.  I'm not going all out this year and you know I am pretty good with that too. I just can't see busting my you know what to make sure I get it all done in time. It is just not going to happen. We bought a really nice Roast of Christmas Eve and and Ham for Christmas. Again we will have a house full for Christmas and that makes us really happy. I have a ton of single friends or single parent friends and everyone loves to come over here for Holidays, even their kids love to come and hang out. We are blessed for sure. It is a very peaceful home and no one goes hungry.
I delivered all my orders this weekend and collected some cash today, so I get to get Jeff his Robe :) I am so excited about that :) Money I earned. Go Stampin' UP!
I took  some pictures of a couple of the projects I sold. My friend Amy made me one of these Tri Fold Booklets -My Dear Kind Wonderful Friend with Bath Salts instead of Hot Coco this summer I used her template and tweaked it for Christmas a bit. The last page is a pocket for gift cards. Then I put them in little gift bags to dress them up . I made several Bags of Tags to give to my customers that included 8 gift tags. Just a little something to say thanks with. Let me know what you think OK!!!

2 comments:

Carey said...

Eek, it is Tuesday and I am just getting time to read this. This is fantastic!! Please send me the recipe for Tri-Fold Booklet- I love what you have done. I really wish I could be with you and yours on Christmas. Dean, Roscoe and I would have a ball- although I don't want that rain thing you guys are getting-lots and lots. You are so talented and wonderful. I loved talking to ya this weekend, what a great surprise.

Love,
Carey and Roscoe (who is barking hi to the boys)

t_lockhart5 said...

Love the tri-fold booklet. Are you sharing the template? I'm always looks for new ideas for teacher gifts and "family gathering" gifts and I love both the idea of the bath salts and the cocoa. Any dimensions or directions you are willing to share would be great. Cute projects.
Tina t_lockhart5@sbcglobal.net