Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Stamping 411 Challenge

Hello my blogging friends. I hope this post finds you all well and happy!
How are you all coming along with your New Years Resolutions??? I made Three. 1) Do more Blog Posts, 2) Enter more Blog Challenges and 3) Go back to Weight Watchers.
I sort of stopped going to WW over the holidays,but I didn't wonder too far off track (thank goodness) however, I could tell my meals were getting bigger YIKES. So I went in today and I am back on track and very grateful I didn't gain what I had previously lost :)
The second resolution was to enter more challenges. I made a card tonight for the Stamping 411 challenge # 185.
http://stamping411.blogspot.com/2011/01/hello-and-welcome-to-new-saturday.html . I just had to pick up this set again. I thought it was so elegant when it came out last year and have used several of the stamps individually for other cards. I really like this rose branch a lot and have used it quite often. The Stamp Set is called Elements of Style item # 120045 found on page 133, clear mount is only $19.95. I Stamped the image on glossy card stock in StazOn Ink, heat set it and then colored the roses and leaves in with our Stampin' Write Markers, I used Going Grey , Melon Mombo and Mellow Moss card stock.


I am doing pretty well with my post resolution also looks like every other day for now! I just have to establish a rhythm and make lots of cards and goodies to share with you. Now the next step is to get more regular viewers lolol. My BFF Carey -Roscoe's Mom, her computer is on the fritz, so I could use some love. I like the quote from A Field of Dreams ,   "If you build it they will come"!  I hope you visit often and that you like the card.
Chat soon, and go create something fun.

1 comment:

Kerin said...

Wow, you're an ambitious girl with 3 resolutions!! This card is stunning, love the coloring and every extra detail you added. Thanks for playing along this week!