Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Valentine Two

Hello my blogging friends. I hope this post finds you all well and happy!
It's another great day here at my little patch of dirt. I really hope all those who are heading to Tennessee tomorrow for Leadership have a safe and exciting trip! I heard that you all have gotten snow YIKES!!!! Be careful. Carey are you going? I think it is a hop skip and a jump away from you? Let me know alright.
This week I am practicing making Valentine samples for a couple upcoming classes I have. So far I have booked 2 classes for the end of this month and one more for early in February. I am so happy!! I think if I hustle a bit more I might be able to squeeze 1-2 additional classes in for February.

Today I used a Hostess level one stamp set Punch Potpourri and the coordinating Heart Punch. Hostess qualifying orders for this free stamp set is only $150.00 plus you get an additional $15.00 of free merchandise. (Want to book a workshop?) The Heart Punch can be found on page 203 of the 2010-2011 Catalog, Item # 119883 $16.95. All Punches can be found on pages 201-203. I also used a Hostess level three stamp set called Occasional Quotes which has a great assortment of quotes and sentiments. Qualifying orders for this stamp set is $500.00 and you also will receive $60.00 in free merchandise.


I wanted to create a CAS (Clean and Simple) card for you today. I hope you enjoy it. I purchased the Red Polka Dot Ribbon when it was on sale a few months ago purposefully for Valentines cards. I just love how dramatic it looks. I like the way this card turned out clean and simple.

Have a great day and create something fun.

No comments: