Saturday, February 5, 2011

Stamp-A-Holics Sketch Challenge

Hello my blogging friends. I hope this post finds you all well and happy!
Tonight we are going to a friends for Dinner and a Movie !Yummy!! she cooks a great roast!
We will bring the desert and the movie Hum!!! I wonder what we will see????

Well I decided to enter this card in the Stamp-A-Holics sketch challenge.  http://stamp-a-holics.blogspot.com


What do you think am I close??? I used Shimmer Mist on this card and on the Bee's wings too. I haven't used Shimmer Mist in a while now. That stuff is great. I had forgotten how much I liked it! Oh and the Seam Binding Ribbon is the best!!!! The stamp set is from the New Mini too it is called Nature Walk.

Well here is something I made just for fun today.

I am on a card making roll because I recently got an SU order in and am having fun experamenting with all my new treasures. I used the Bliss Stamp Set form the Sal-S-Bration FREE sets with a $50.00 order. I also used a SU Embossing Folder called Vintage Wallpaper on Ridinghood Red Card Stock, and the new Designer Series Paper called Springtime Vintage. Then I cut out a couple roses and mounted them with demensionals. I love Pearls and added several for a little extra BLING!!! LOVE IT!!!
Hope you have a great evening, we will chat again tomorrow!
Now you go and create something fun!

3 comments:

Carey said...

Great work my friend. I adore that Vintage Wallpaper. It makes the most beautiful impression doesn't it? I got the new Tulip one but it hasn't come yet. Keep showing all the fun new things you got.

Hugs Carey and Roscoe

A Touch of SOL said...

Amiga...Thank you for playing witht the Stamp A Holics. I love your card and color combo

Cynthia Stevenson said...

This is a lovely card. Thanks so much for joining us at the Stamp-A-Holics.
Cynthia