Friday, March 4, 2011

DCBD 217 Challenge

Hello my blogging friends! I hope this post finds you all well and happy!

Wow, did I miss you all! My Mom is doing much better ! We had a few unexpected visits to the Doctors this week, but all in all she is doing great! Thank you Father! And thank you all for your well wishes, they were so welcomed and appreciated. You all made me feel like I was not alone in this, so again thanks.

I finally had a few moments to stamp tonight and made this card for the Diva Coffee Break Design  Challenge. http://divacoffeebreakdesigns.blogspot.com
I just can't seem to get my Mojo going but this was a fun Sketch and I went with it.
It is interesting, I can go for days and create a different card every day then something happens in my life to interrupt my daily routine and my Mojo goes on vacation. Does that ever happen to you? I am sure it will come back I just need to get back into my groove.

This is my submission for this challenge, I hope you all like it.
I turned the card on it's side so that it flips up instead of to the side. I think I will take it apart and add some Old Olive sponging to all sides of the large sheet of DSP. It looks rather plane to me. What do you think? Feed Back is always welcomed. If you have additional questions about this project or any other project please e-mail me and or leave me a comment. It's 1:30 am and I need to hit the hay!

Supplies

Card Stock- Marina Mist, Always Artichoke,Very Vanilla, Spring Time Vintage DSP and a scrap of News Print DSP.
Accessories- Scallop Corner Punch, Big Shot, Textured Impression Folder, Hemp Twine, Dimensionals and a 1/6th piece of sponge w/ Old Olive Classic Ink that I used around the center piece.

That's all there is to this one. Now it is your turn go create something fun.
.

4 comments:

Gwnne said...

Absolutely love your card, how did you do the scallop corners? Thank you
Gwynne@stampsnpages.com

Patrice Herrera said...

Hi Gwnne, I am a Stampin Up Demonstrator. The punch I used is from our catalog it is called the Scallop Trim Corner Punch. Item number 118870. It sells for $15.95 if you are interested let me know and I will place an order for you. It also has a coordinating Border Trim Punch item number 118402 @ $15.95 It makes gorgeous borders as well.

Kristin Moore said...

WOW! Look at all those scalloped corners- neat! Thanks for joining the Divas sketch challenge!

Kirsten said...

Wow, what fun layering with all of the scalloped corners. Thanks for playing along with the Diva's this week.