Thursday, March 24, 2011

Plane Happy Birthday

Hello my blogging friends. I hope this post finds you all well and happy, warm and dry!

It poured yesterday the roads are getting washed out and the mud is well muddy lololol. Hope everyone is doing OK! I think this has been a really wet winter. It just doesn't seem to be able to dry out much around here at least. I have great news to report though... THE POPPY'S ARE BLOOMING!!! I really love March because it's California Poppy time. I will get some pictures up as soon as I can get out into the canyon and show you. The rain and cloud cover make it a bit hard to see them but they are there and a glorious bright orange color is visible.

I had a moment to create something fun today. I finally was able to place a nice SU order and my little brown box came yesterday. I am so excited that I was able to get a bunch of items from the Occasions Mini that I had been wanting for a while now. Don't you just love that little brown box filled with goodies coming to your door. I can arrange that if needed BTW (Smile). I will try to make a little something from all the goodies I received every day for the next week or so. What do you think about that?. They are new to me but you all have seen them all over the internet since  the Mini came out. Here is a Plane and Simple card for today.




Supplies used:
Handsome Hunter, Sage Shadow, Mellow Moss,So Saffron, Very Vanilla and  Creamy Carmel card stock.
Plane and Simple Stamp Set.
Black & Gold Embossing Powder, Hemp Twine, 4 Antique Brads, Gold Elastic Ribbon, VersaMark, 1/6 sponge, Old Olive Ink, Mat Pack and Piercing Tool.

That's it. Have a great day, stay dry and go create something fun.

2 comments:

creations by jackie said...

I love it, as usual you card is awesome. Great card for any man or boy. Great job!! I may have to get this set.

Carey said...

Sorry I have been MIA. Dean and I went on a very mini vacation last weekend then I worked (HARD) all week. I missed seeing these next few things on time. Wow. I love the card. Don't you just get so extremely excited when the Man In Brown shows up? I love Perry (my dude) and so does Roscoe. He tries to get in the truck with him when he leaves. I am going to look at the other cards too.

Love ya, BFF and her furry sidekick Carey and Roscoe