Thursday, April 7, 2011

Create with Connie and Mary # 145

Hello to all my blogging friends.Hope this post finds you all well and happy!

I have been MIA most of the week Yikes! As you know my honey was on vacation this week. All good things must come to an end and Honey goes back to work tomorrow Boo! We had fun just hanging around visiting with friends and family. We had Dinner and a Movie night and watched a crazy movie called Kung Fu Hustle. It's hysterical!
This movie will make anyone laugh, even if you don't like Kung Fu movies. It's subtitled so the crew wasn't as loud but there was lot's of laughter and tons of BBQ Tacos yum, yum! I love having him home but I can not get anything done. Enough of that, lets talk stamping...

I had a moment to make a card today and was finally able to get it posted. The sketch is from Connie and Mary  http://www.createwithconnieandmary.com  It's a nice and easy one - thank goodness!
and this is what I came up with;
I used lots of Rich Razzleberry and Whisper White on this card. I used the New 4 Frames stamp set that Demos were able to purchase early. When ever I use a water color type stamp I pull out my handy markers and go to town!
Well that's it for this evening. PLEASE COME BACK TOMORROW for our Sketch Frenzy Friday Blog Hop. I've got a masculine card to show you.
Now it is your turn to go and create something fun.

8 comments:

Deb said...

Cute card! I love Rich Razzleberry!! Your watercoloring is super!! Thanks for joining us this week at Create with Connie and Mary!

Mary Brown said...

What a great take on the sketch! Love the mostly white. Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie & Mary Thursday Challenge!

Lisa Martz said...

Very nice card. Thanks for playing the Create with Connie & Mary challenge!

Carey said...

Beautiful job. I love all the different textures on it. Did you miss me? I went to a CKC convention. Not as fun as a SU convention but I went with Vickie so that part was great.
Hugs, Carey and Roscoe

Debbie Henderson said...

The textures on your card and the watercoloring are exquisite! Thanks for playing at Create with Connie & Mary!

Carla said...

Your card is gorgeous, Patrice!!! I love your coloring. I love Rich Razzleberry!! Hugs,

Connie Babbert said...

So pretty, great texture on your card! Thanks for playing along with us on Create with Connie and Mary! (And I'm SO jealous you have Irises already! In Ohio, we are JUST starting to see the leaves bud out and get their spring green on! Late this year, but it has been COLD!

Carrie Gaskin said...

Great use of the sketch this week and what a great colour palette! Thanks for playing at CCMC!