Saturday, April 30, 2011

Have a great weekend!

Hello my blogging friends. I hope this post finds you all well and happy!

This is going to be a really short post!
We were given a final challenge at VC_Rocks to find a magazine article and match a card or scrapbook page to it. We could only use SU colors and products and were instructed to get as close to the color of the photo or inage a s much as possible.
Here is the image I chose;

This is the cad I came up with;

This is my first attempt at doing a punch card from a picture! I think it came out really cute and have just the recipient for it.

We are off to hunt for a rental home closer to Jeff's work. His travel time is over an hour and the cars are notgetting any younger!Wish us luck!

Now it is your turn to go and create something fun!

3 comments:

Anita said...

It looks exactly like it. Great job!

Carey said...

WOWZA!!

Your BFF and her furry sidekick

Susan (rainy) said...

Oh my gosh, Patrice! You did an awesome job with this challenge. Love this darling card. Hope the house search is a success.