Friday, April 22, 2011

It's The Weekend Yippee!!!!

Hello to all my blogging friends, I hope this post find you all well and happy!

I hope everyone has a great weekend and you have beautiful weather, get to do something besides cleaning , yard work and laundry!
I hope the Easter Bunny hops past your yard and leaves a surprise (no turds) I'm sorry I couldn't resist lololo. Country Humor I guess!

Here is a cards I made this week for a swap.

I love this Hostess set it has so many different stamps that come with it. This little Onesie (sp?) is so darn cute.
I made several in red and blue but only kept a couple extra blue ones!


That's it for today, now it is your turn to go and create something fun. I will be back tomorrow with a few more cards to show you.

2 comments:

Carla said...

What a sweet, sweet caad! I love it and the colors. The layout is fabulous.

Unknown said...

Adorable cards!