Saturday, April 23, 2011

Saturday is for loafing around!

Hello to all my blogging friends. I hope this post finds you all well and happy!

It's going to be another short one today. So much to do so little time... ha! I sat on my butt all day now, I need to get busy! Not all together true! I did a challenge for vc rocks, talked to a couple girlfriends on the phone, reviewed about 130 e-mails, took pictures of a girlfriends wedding dress and e-mailed them to her Mom, I watered the back yard, cleaned out my Moms car and did a quick wash up on it and gave it to my sister,  played a few games of solitaire on the computer while Jeff and I chatted, made coffee &  cooked lunch,  washed and folded a load of laundry... Doesn't seem like much but I guess it is a lot??

Now I have to cook dinner and do some more packing. So much for loafing around!

Here is the Wedding Dress she got it at a thrift store for $60.00. I was so impressed, it is so beautiful! It is from David Bridal. It just needs to be cleaned  and pressed. They are renewing their vows and having a small reception- The idea is too cute really!          And below the dress pictures is my card for you to check out If you have time today lolololol


1 comment:

Carla said...

Your card is as beautiful as the wedding dress. I hope you are having wonderful Easter. Hugs,