Friday, April 15, 2011

Sketch Frenzy Friday 04/14/11

Hello to all my blogging friends. I hope this post finds you all well and happy!

A quick update and great news!!! My daughter did get the apt!!!! I will show you pictures of it on Saturdays post. It is a Loft Apt, one street off the Lake! You should see her view from her living room and patio, it is stunning. This is her first apt on her own and we are so very excited for her. It is bright and sunny and it has plenty of parking and it is on a paved road hahahah! I'll keep you posted.

Now for our weekly Blog Hop!

Yippee!! It's SFF and do we have a sketch for you! Tammy Baldwin created this sketch and I sure had fun with it. You did a great job Tammy!





You should have arrived here from Melinda's blog http://melindasstampingcorner.blogspot.com 
Wasn't her card gorgeous! I really like her interpretation of the sketch!

This is what I came up with.


I finally got an opportunity to start playing around with the new Build a Blossom Punch from our Occasions Mini this week. All items in the mini are available until April 30th, so there is still time to order if you need something.

Here is the list of supplies I used to make the card;
Melon Mambo and Pretty in Pink Card Stock and Classic Inks.

Spring Time Vintage Designer Series Paper (DSP).
Hostess Set- Afterthoughts for the sentiments.
Build a Blossom Punch.

1 Rhinestone Brad and 1 large pearl that I glued on top of the brad and put on the flower (Smile). 6 medium pearls for the sides of the sentiment.
I also decorated the inside of the card with a strip of the DSP and another sentiment.

That is all there is to this to it. Let me know what you think about my card, I would love to read your comments!
Now, I would like to invite you to go and visit Robbie Rubala's blog and see what she came up with. She always creates the prettiest cards http://inkedx2.blogspot.com.
After you go through the entire Blog Hop please find some time for yourself and make something fun. Then post it to our site. We would love to see what you have come up with http://sketchfrenzyfriday.blogspot.com.
Thanks for playing along with us!

5 comments:

Carey said...

FANTABULOUS card and I love your interpretation of the sketch. I thought I was the only person in the world that hadn't played with my build a blossom yet. I need to crack that baby open. I am so glad she got the apt. Yeah. Have a great weekend.

Hugs
Carey and Roscoe (doing the backstroke since it is raining like crazy)

Anonymous said...

beautiful card!!! I love it! Congrats to daughter on new apartment. How exciting!

Deb said...

Great card! I love how you did your flower! Lots of fun petals!

inkedx2 said...

Love how you used the flower as the main image.

Robbie

Sharon Field / Inky A*Muse-ment said...

Lovely... the pearls are the perfect touch!