Thursday, June 30, 2011

Sketch Frenzy Friday Blog Hop

Hello my blogging Friends. I hope this post finds you all well and happy!

Hi Everyone, well I didn't post this week because while getting ready for the Yard Sale my back went out OUCH!!!! I was in a ton of pain for several days, but I am feeling much better today.  My sister is going to have another yard sale in two weeks so I will try it again????  The truck is still full of Yard Sale items!!! I could not believe it I woke up Friday morning and I could not get out of bed! I have to laugh or else I would cry!!!

Enough of this talk let's get on to something fun ... The Sketch Challenge and the Blog Hop!
This week Robbie Rublia came up with this creation it's a goodie! I had fun with it!
And  this is what I came up with!
This is the inside of the little flap I made on the front of the card.


and here is the inside of the card.
Supplies Used:
Classic Ink- Basic Grey, Certainly Celery, Daffodil Delight, More Mustard, Crumb Cake, Tangerine Tango, Real Red and Always Artichoke.
Natural Ivory Card Stock, Wild Wasabi, Rich Razzleberry, Daffodil Delight and Crumb Cake card stock.
Basic Pearls, Petals of Plenty and Square Lattice Embossing Folders, Victorian Lace Ribbon.
Stays On and Versa Mark Inks. Studio Sketches, Occasional Quotes  and Afterthoughts stamp sets.
Sponges, Mr Big Shot and Circles #2 Die.

Please give this sketch a try and post your creation on our blog http://www.sketchfrenzyfriday.blogspot.com/
We will be excited to see what you came up with!
The next stop is Robbie Rublia's blog, she is the creator of this sketch and am really interested to see what inspired her to make this sketch?  http://inkedx2.blogspot.com/

That's it my friends now it is your turn for you to go and create something fun!
See you all soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

love it!! that little card on the front is awesome!

Deb said...

This is so cool!! I love the circle on the front!

Brenda said...

Love the flip up message. Very well done. Thanks for sharing.