Sunday, July 31, 2011

Mary Jo's Lunchtime Sketch

Hello to all my blogging friends, I hope this post finds you all well and happy!

I couldn't sleep after we got back from the hospital tonight, so I checked around for some inspiration. I found a cute sketch over at Mary Jo's  http://technostamper.blogspot.com blog.
Here is her Sketch.
This is what I came up with. This one I will give it to my Mom, I think it will make her smile.

I made the little flowers by pulling the center threads forward and pushing the ribbon back while I pulled.
Here is a picture of the inside.
Hope you like it .

Please continue to Pray for my Mom she is really uncomfortable! It's going to be a long haul for her to get ride of the Staff Infection in her New Shoulder!

I better get some sleep now because it is another trip to the hospital tomorrow.

It is your turn to create something fun!

1 comment:

MJ said...

Wonderful use of that paper. Beautiful card. Thanks so much for playing along.