Friday, July 1, 2011

The New Catalog is Here!!!!!

Hello to all my blogging friends. I hope this post finds you all well and happy!

The best news to a SU Demonstrator and Customer is July 1st!!! 
What's this you say...  The New Catalog is here !!! YIPPEE!!!
Now we can all view the great new stamp sets, paper, accessories and ideas that come in a New Catalog.

  If you would like to order the New Catalog just let me know and I will get it out to you. I have also put a new Catalog Gadget on the side bar so you can look at it here on  my blog until yours comes in. I have made several updates to my side bar as well. If you have ever wondered what products they used to make certain cards, scrapbook pages or 3D items in the Catalog you can now click on the arrow just below the catalog gadget look up the page number that the project is on and you can read the recipe. Cool Hugh! This feature tells you all the products from the Catalog that were used to make that card, scrapbook page or 3D item and makes your shopping list very easy as I do offer a 24/7 purchasing option too.
The Summer Mini is on the sidebar as well, you have got to see the goodies in that mini catalog OMG.
Finally, you can now subscribe by e-mail to my blog so when I post you will be notified Yippee!!! So please feel free to sign up now. Thanks for stopping by!

I will post again this weekend as I have just finished the cutest card for a monthly card swap I am in!
Have a great 4th and go create something fun!

No comments: