Wednesday, July 27, 2011

White on White Case

Hello my blogging friends, I hope this post finds you all well and happy.


I have noticed quite a few White on White cards lately and thought I would give it a go! I'm here to tell you this was harder than it looked for me. I sooo wanted to add some sponging around the edges it give it definition and add another color to make the card pop, so I thought! I just had to stop myself and leave it be.

This card is not my original design! I think I Cased it from Sharon Field. But if it is yours please let me know so I can give you credit Ok! I needed to make a Wedding card for a friend and I remembered this one caught my eye. However, I did not save the e-mail I saw it on my bad! The original was a true work of art that is for sure.

Here is the inside as the bride used hot pink in her colors;
Hope you enjoyed the card . Now it is your turn to go and create something fun.

1 comment:

Carla said...

OMG!!! Your white on white is stunning!!!! You did a fabulous job. See, its not that hard is it? Like you say... ya just gotta walk away from it. *smile* Hugs,