Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Birthday Gift for a Freind

Hello to all my blogging friends, I hope this post finds you all well and happy!

I made a cute birthday gift set for a friend of mine the other day and thought I would share it with you this week!
The Gift Set includes a CandyJar, Gift Card and a Personalized Journal.
Here is a close up of the Candy Jar and the Gift Card. Tomorrow I will show you the Journal.

I used the Top Note Die and the Oval Die on the front of the Candy Jar, in addition to various punches. I love dangling ribbons on gift items, I think they give the items a bit of a dressier look. Hidden in the bow at the side is a hanging circle tag with a coordinating punched out flower on it.You have to add some bling on a gift, so I dressed it up with Basic Pearls and little punched flowers. The lid screws off and and the hanging ribbons are attached to a bow. I added a DSP Circle to the top of the lid and added a multi colored scalloped flower to the top of that.

I used all the same embellishments on the card as the Candy Jar because it is part of the set, so I don't think I will repeat the description again hehe. This is a give away card as I made a separate gift card that matches this one as my BD Card to my friend.
I even decorated the envelopes and insides of the cards.


I really like this DSP  that coordinates with the Stamp Set Fabulous Florets, how about you?.
I sure hope you enjoyed this little project and come back tomorrow to see the Journal.
Have a great day and I hope you get a chance to create something fun.

2 comments:

Carey said...

I love it and would be honored to get it.

Carey and Roscoe

Sharon Field / Inky A*Muse-ment said...

How fun!! Bet she loved it!