Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Christmas Fun!

Hello to all my blogging friends, I hope this post finds you all well and happy!

I have had quite a bit of fun lately in my craft room, you should see it, it is a mess lolol!, Mainly by default, it rained, I caught a cold and my honey was at home for a few days. But it is all good when one can spend some time in their craft room right!

I love getting stamp sample swaps of different stamp sets. They allow me to see if I want to purchase a stamp set or not. I may have to get this little set it is so darn cute and versatile covering four major holidays.

I made three cards and I will show them all this week so stay tuned.

The first one is a Blue, Black and White rendition of the same stamp set. I ran a velumn piece of paper through the Big Shot using the Polka Dot Textured Impression Folder for the background piece then taped it on to a white piece of card stock to make it pop. I wanted to find a piece of CS to make the image and the Polka Dot pieces stand out more as the blue wasn't enough to achieve that effect.  I added a black backing and that gave it the dramatic effect I was looking for. The Corner Rounder Punch softened up the edges quite a bit. I hope you like it!





 
That's all for today, I hope you all find some time to create something fun!

3 comments:

Carey said...

I love that stamp and love what you have done with it. TFS

Carey and Roscoe

StinkerbellSteph said...

Beautiful card!

Sharon Field / Inky A*Muse-ment said...

Very cute, love that stamp set!!