Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Something fun again!

Hello to all my blogging friends, I hope this post finds you all well and happy!

I'm off to get a Flu Shot, do some shopping and to visit my Mom (We play a serious game of Gin Rummy lolol)
Then to visit and dinner with the girls. What's that all about ... It's another busy day but I do have a card ready to show you. The Bird Cage is Black Embossed and very shiny. It looks really nice against the Ivory CS.


That is the best I can do  for a Clean and Simple card my friends.
Hope you like it and have enough time today to create something fun.

As usual "The boys" are close by and under foot (said with a warm heart and a loving smile)
Bob Cat, Bear and Marley.


4 comments:

"LZ" Linda Z. said...

OOhh I love it!!! Black and white cards are actually my favorite. I think they look sophisticated, yet simple and elegant.

Keep up the great work!!!

(PS) I love your work. I don't comment on your blog often, but I check it out every time you post. Great cards!!!

Susan (rainy) said...

Clean and Simple and very elegant, Patrice. Love it!
(Love the pictures of the boys, too. :))

Ann Schach said...

A perfect clean and simple card, Patrice! Very classy! I love your "helpers"!

Carey said...

Great card my friend. Sorry I have been MIA again. Work has been insane!! Say hi to the boys from aunt Carey.

Carey and Roscoe