Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Updated Wedding Dress Card

Hello to all my blogging friends, I hope this post finds you all well and happy!

I just didn't like howmy Neices card turned out!! I kept mulling it over and over so, I woke up and went back into the craft room. My Honey is so good at colors he said it if bugs you add some color to it even if it is not her wedding colors! So I did. I added the red elements to give the card some POP. The red dress in the inside opens for a special message. But I can't say it out loud hehehehe.
Here is the new and improved version.
Here is the inside.
The red gives it a lot of color appeal and pop! And room to put in a special message just for the Bride and Groom to view!

3 comments:

Susan (rainy) said...

It's a beautiful card, Patrice. And the red is the perfect addition to really make it pop.

Carey said...

Love the new and improved look. The color red really added some great pop. Thanks for the great inspiration.

Your BFF

Ret said...

Hi Patrice, for some reason the post I just wrote, bombed out and came back to me. (So if it does duplicate it, you'll know why)

Your card is absolutely beautiful. The red did exactly what you wanted it to do...it POPS!
I'm sure they will love it and your creativity. Lovely card!! Thanks for sharing.