Thursday, December 1, 2011

Sketch Frenzy Friday 120211

Hello again to all my blogging friends, I hope this post finds you all well and happy!

Yep, it is that time again for another great Sketch Frenzy Friday Mini Blog Hop and Sketch Challenge.
Today's sketch was designed by Kim Innis, and it is amazing! Here is her sketch!
What do you think? Isn't it fun!CAS!
Here is what I came up with;
This was a really fun sketch,
Here is a picture of the inside. I left it blank as I was thinking of writing a long note to my friend and wanted more room.

I hope you like this card and give our sketch a try! We would love to see what you have created from this sketch. Please download your card to our homepage http://sketchfrenzyfriday.blogspot.com
Now on with our hop, your next stop is Robbie Rubula's blog. I can't wait to see what Robbie has in store for us this week. She always does something fun and creative with her sketches http://inkedx2.blogspot.com/.

I followed the sketch almost to a tee this week how about that! I LOVE the new Cherry Cobbler Embossing Powder and find I am having fun using it whenever and whereever I can, it is just such a yummy color.
Well that's all for today's post. Now it is your turn to create something fun.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this tree in red!! Great job!

inkedx2 said...

Great card and who would have thought of stamping the tree in red! Love your tags too!

Carey said...

I love it. That almost looks like a mirror that is reflecting the tree. Beautiful!!

Carey and Roscoe

Susan (rainy) said...

Wonderful Christmas card.. Perfection with the sketch.