Friday, December 9, 2011

Sketch Frenzy Friday 120911

Hello to all my blogging friends, I hope this post finds you all well and happy!

Yep, it is that time again and boy do we have an interesting sketch for you this week! Maria Vanderform came up with it and My Oh My was it a tough one for me! Here is her sketch
see what I mean!
This is what I came up with.
I turned the card and thought about Snow for some reason? I'm a Californian and lol lol I am not quite sure about the  snow falling order if it rains then snows or snows then rains??? So, I went with snow then rain? I think the snow heats up the closer it gets to the earth in less it is really cold then the snow stays on the ground. Heck in this part of CA is desert so what do I know about snow. I call it involuntary wet, because I'm always on my butt in it lololo. All I know is that the little girl is enjoying the snow in her cute pink hat and mittens.
Please let me know what the correct order of snow is lololol!
Here is the inside shot.
I hope you all have a great day end a very fun weekend.
Your next stop on the Blog Hop is to visit Robbie Rubula's blog and do check out her Santa from Wednesdays blog post he is so cute http://inkedx2.blogspot.com/       
If you would like to create a card from our sketch, please download it to our blog  so we can all have a chance to ooh and awh over it. I would love to see what you have come up with SMILE! http://sketchfrenzyfriday.blogspot.com/

I hope you find some time to create something fun too!

4 comments:

Deb said...

What a creative idea! Love the punched art!

Carey said...

How cute! I love how you did it. As to how snow happens it can be both ways. This week I have seen rain turn into snow then back to rain again. I came home Wednesday morning to a very light dusting of snow on the ground. It was pretty. You know who loves to go out in it and comes in looking like he has a serious problem with dandruff. Great job on the challenge.

Carey and Roscoe

Ann Schach said...

Adorable, Patrice! So unique...and very creative!

inkedx2 said...

This is adorable! I love the little snowgirl.