Monday, December 12, 2011

We Decked My Daughters Halls

Hello to all my blogging friends, I hope this post finds you all well and happy!

I spent the day with my daughter this week. This is her first Christmas in her new apt so, I went over and made her a few things to brighten up her apt. 6 floral arrangements, 1 wreath and we did her stairs with garland and lights. She will get a tree and a few more candles in a week or so and then she will really be ready for Santa.







The wreath was on the front door I forgot to get a shot of it!
Hope you like her little apt. If we did not have the dogs we would live there. Her view is spectacular as her place looks over Lake Elsinore. I think she is less than 100 yards from the shoreline. The front yard, a two lane street and the beach! Not bad for a first apt.

Have a great day and I hope you find some time to create!

1 comment:

Carey said...

Beautiful. You are so multi-talented my friend. Give J a hug for me.

Carey and Roscoe