Thursday, December 8, 2011

Yippee and thanks SQSC 15

Hello to all my blogging friends, I hope this post finds you all well and happy!

Looks like the card I made last week for the SQSC 15  made the grade and was selected as one of the top three. YIPPEE!!!! The post for this card was from Wednesday Nov. 30th just in case you wanted to check it out again.

I checked out all of the other ladies submissions and it sure must have been a hard choice, because all of the other cards were so amazing as well! Congratulations to all the ladies who submitted their cards! I do know it is always hard to submit your work for one personal reason or another, BUT, do it anyhow !!! It is so fun to see what everyone else comes up with on a sketch challenge. Our creative minds just amaze me (Smile)!

Remember to come back tomorrow for our Sketch Frenzy Fridays Sketch Challenge and Mini Blog Hop too!

Here is another rendition of my Mr Snowman card. Only this time he looks like he is going on a date with Mrs. Snowman.
 I had a few scraps of the beautiful Ribbon from the big bow I made for my big Wreath I showed you all last week hanging around, so I decked out Mr Snowman's vest and hat with it. I used Cherry Cobbler card stock for the vest and his hat and the card base is Island Indigo. It is such a pretty shade of blue.
I did a little something to the inside of the card too!
`Well, I hope you like him and find some time to create something fun today.

I'm off to visit Mom today! Looks like she is getting prepped for surgery # THREE! Keep her in your prayers, she can use them!!!

1 comment:

Carey said...

I love all of your pictures and how you used your scraps for the Snowman. Congrats on being a finalist on SQSC. As usual I am proud of you. I am thinking and praying for mom.

Carey and Roscoe