Friday, February 3, 2012

A Little Something to Hold You Over lolol!

Hello to all my blogging friends, I hope this post finds you all well and happy!

If it's not one thing or another. I can't seem to get into my Studio to craft!! I'm going nuts lolol.

However the good news is I get to spend all weekend here starting right after dinner YIPPEE!!!! Then I will have time to redo the Special Project and Tutorial I was working on. Remember, my camera was out of focus  for a few days! I have no idea why it did that? But, I have to re-take almost the entire project. Oh well, a lucky reader will win it once it is done!

Here are a few cards I made but didn't get a chance to show you last week! Hope you like them!

And one more for you.

Have a great weekend. Chat soon!
I hope you find some time to create something fun!
Patrice

PS Northridge Publishing has really cool  give-a-way going on here is their link! http://create.northridgepublishing.com/departments/northridge-giveaways/giveaway-friday-peachy-cheap-2



1 comment:

Carey said...

Sorry I haven't had a chance to get a look and post on your blog. Work has been incredibly INSANE. I just come home from work and collapse into bed till it is time to get up and do it again. Your cards are fantastic.

Love ya,
Carey and Roscoe