Sunday, February 19, 2012

The Paper Players Sketch #83


Hello to all my blogging friends. I hope this post finds you all well and happy!

This week Anne Marie from the Paper Players has a Theme Challenge that is right up my alley. I love to make Masculine cards. But the challenge part is to make it clean and simple. Here is the challenge and the link to their blog
http://thepaperplayers.blogspot.com


This is what I came up with

I used the SU In Wilderness stamp set for my focal image and sentiment. For the background I used a retired background stamp called Weathered. I still think it is a great stamp. The stamp was inked in Chocolate Chip on Craft card stock. I stamped the Eagle in Black StazOn Ink and colored it in with SU Markers and used a Blender Pen to smooth out the lines.
Here is a look at the inside.

I hope you enjoy this card and have a change to create something fun from this sketch

4 comments:

Lesley said...

This is stunning Patrice! I love your stamping on this card! So beautiful!

Ann Schach said...

A wonderful masculine card, Patrice! I always love the insides of your cards! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

Carey said...

Love it!!

Carey and Roscoe (who would eat it and be proud!!)

Carla said...

I love your card, how fabulous. Love the texture you gave it. The little vine is a perfect touch, love it. Hugs,