Thursday, February 9, 2012

Sketch Frenzy Friday 2/10/12

Hello to all my blogging friends. I hope this post finds you all well and happy!

Yep, it's time again of another Sketch Frenzy Fridays Mini Blog Hop. Won't you join us and play along too!
This weeks sketch it from our very talented Jennifer Weide. She comes up with the funnest sketches.
Here is her sketch a CAS one. My challenge is what to do with all that space?

This is what I came up with;




I played around with Friends Never Fade SU Stamp Set today and had a blast. The Block Stamp was fun I used the Tangerine Tango Embossing Powder with it. Too bad the photo doesn't show the shine. Then on the inside I used the pretty chrysanthemum flower and for the sentiment. I used a stamp from the Hostess set Happiest Birthday Wishes for the sentiment. There are so many different Birthday wishes to choose from in this double set.

Here is a look at the inside;


I wanted to show you another card I made today with the Friends Never Fade set but this time I spotlighted the Sale-A-Bration DSP on the front of this gate fold card and then showcased a flower on the inside.


Here is a look at the inside of this one too.

Your next stop on our Mini Hop is to visit another very talented Design Team Member Robbie Rubula http://inkedx2.blogspot.com/
Then if you want to play along please visit our Homepage and download your card so we all can see your amazing work! http://sketchfrenzyfriday.blogspot.com/
I hope you have something fun planned for your long weekend, or at least you get to play in your stamping space for a bit! What ever you do be safe and have a good time.
Patrice

6 comments:

Deb said...

Wow! Both cards are super! And I always love how you finish the inside of your cards!

craftystamper said...

Another WOW Patrice. You blow me away with your creativity.

Carey said...

Fantastic job my friend. You do such great work and have such a beautiful imagination.

Hugs from your MO pals,
Carey and Roscoe

Ann Schach said...

Yowza, Patrice! These cards are fabulous!

inkedx2 said...

Great card. Never thought of using that set with that paper.

Sharon Wheet said...

the Friends Never Fade stamp set pairs beautifully with the DSP!