Saturday, March 31, 2012

A Little Saturday Something For You

Hello to all my blogging friends, I hope this post finds you all well and happy!

Jeff has been home the last two days as we both came down with colds. Yuck! He is such a nice man as Friday night he brought home cold and cough meds and a nice warm dinner so I didn't have to cook. He is so sweet. Awe. XOXOXO

 I finally got myself into the studio this morning and made a pretty card to cheer me up. Did I ever mention I really love to stamp! I hope you do too!
Here it is. I love the bold statement that White and Pacific Point bring together on a card. What do you think?

 I found a few of these lattice Die Cut samples in my stash and thought they would work out great. The flower is made from the punched out parts of the Die that I kept around. I had no idea how cute they would come together to make the flowers.
Here is a look at the inside too.
That's it for today. I'm going back on the couch and watch a movie maybe Braveheart  sounds good You can never go wrong with Mel! I haven't watched that movie in ages. Next, I think I'll watch Gone With The Wind! I'll fire up the Fireplace and get wrapped up in a blanket and make us some hot tea. Sounds good hugh!One good thing about being sick is that we are a captive audience lolol.
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Ann Schach said...

I LOVE these colors together, Patrice! Such a classy card! Of course, the inside is awesome as always!

Carey said...

Beautiful. Hope you feel better. A little Mel should help.

Carey and Roscoe