Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Sketch Frenzy Friday 3/23/12

Hello to all my blogging friends. I hope this post finds you all well and happy!

I am posting early because we are leaving to travel up north for my brothers funeral services. Please continue to pray for His Family and I guess for me too. I have not been able to stay any length of time in my craft room to create, seems my Mojo has been zapped out of me?????

I hope to make myself settle down and JUST DO IT starting when we get back! But I did manage to make this card for our challenge this week. I hope you like it. I promise I will shake this sadness and become my normal self soon!
I had better make something I created the sketch lolo

This is what I came up with
Everything is from the Sale-A Bration Brochure. For every $50.00 you spend with SU you get a free item. I have the Brouchur on the side of my blog just in case you would like to see what is inside.

Have a great weekend and I hope you find some time to create!  Make a card form me if you need an incentive lolol then download it to our site http://sketchfrenzyfriday.blogspot.com/    we would love to see what you come up with.
Your next stop on our Mini Blog Hop is to visit Robbie Rubula I know you will not be disapointedhttp://inkedx2.blogspot.com/

Thanks for stopping by!
Patrice

3 comments:

Carey said...

Hello my dear!! I am thinking about you. My computer died this week. This is my first day I have been able to use one. I love your card- great job as always. I will pray for you and the family.

Carey and Roscoe

Lisa said...

I am so very sorry to hear about your brother. I know how tough it is and how hard it can be to get back to "normal things". I lost my dad to cancer in Oct.2010...he was diagnosed in Oct.2009 and fought hard but ultimately it wasnt to be. I didnt stamp for quite a while after his passing, I just couldnt bring myself to do anything. Eventually I did get back to my crafting and it was a type of therapy. I'm not a very emotional person or one who likes to talk about my feelings so making cards was basically my way of expressing myself.

Anyway, my thoughts are with you and your family! ((hugs))

Ann Schach said...

Fabulous card, Patrice! I love the flower. I am going to miss this paper when it retires :(