Sunday, April 1, 2012

Red Hot StampersSSC30

Hello to all my blogging friends, I hope this post finds you all well and happy!

Got off the couch and played in the stamping studio this morning.Yippee!!! And I wanted to lolo. I feel better today and finally slept all night. I hate colds don't you!

I was checking out a few sketch challenges on line and ran across this sketch that the gals over at the Red Hot Stampers came up with. http://www.redhotstampers.blogspot.com/
Isn't this a fun one. There are so much parts to work on and so many ways you can go with it.
This is what I came up with
Only thing I did different from the original sketch was to carry the doily die all the way through to the bottom half of the card. I felt the gingham was a bit much and wanted to tone it down a tad. I made a ribbon bow by heating one edge of the ribbon with my Heat Tool and allowing it to curl up on it's self then I adhered it to a circle  of tacky tape. A few pearls here and there really gussy it up. I hope you like it as much as I did making it. Thanks Red Hot Stampers for inspiring me to create. That was a long dry spell and my Mojo is returning.

Maybe later I'll show you pictures of My Little Patch of Dirt as it is all a bloom with flowers. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day. I hope you too find some time to create something fun.
Patrice

4 comments:

Rachel Verbrugge said...

Holy Moley - great take on the sketch. I love the melted ribbon flower, I'm gonna have to try and make one soon. Thanks for playing long with the Red Hots. ~ Rachel

Glenda Calkins said...

Very pretty Patrice! I really like your flower; just gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with the Red Hot Stampers Sketch challenge.

Simply Sara Stampin' said...

Very nice card, Patrice! Love your bright colors and ribbon flower! Thanks for playing with the Red Hot Stampers.
Sara

Carey said...

Spectacular job my dear and talented friend who I miss terribly.

Carey and Roscoe