Thursday, April 26, 2012

Sketch Frenzy Friday 4/27/12

Hello to all my blogging friends. I hope this post finds you all well and happy!

Yep it is that time again for our Sketch Frenzy Friday Mini Blog Hop Yippee!!!
.Today's sketch was created by Jennifer Weide. It sure lends itself to a lot of creative licence. This is a great idea Jennifer! Now where to begin humm???? Because one can do with this sketch as they please my old head goes in a million different directions hahahaha CHOICES. You gave us a great challenge Jennifer that is for sure. See what I mean. Go CAS or Gussy it up????
This is what I came up with!
I thought adding a little extra something to the front would make for an unusual card! How did I do?

I used Baja Breeze Card stock for the Base, Calypso Coral for the Matte piece and Everyday Enchantment DSP, then Island Indigo for the Lattice Die cut pieces (1 1/2 ) for the focal piece. Don't forget the 4 Rhinestones for a little bling.
Here is a peek at the inside

I hope you enjoy this card and our sketch. If you would like more information on purchasing supplies please let me know I will be more than happy to help you with that!

Your next stop on our mini blog hop will be to visit Robbies blog at http://inkedx2.blogspot.com/
She always has a beautiful and elegant flare to her creations. If you would like to try your hand at this sketch we would love to see what you come up with too. Please upload it to our blog so we all can enjoy it http://sketchfrenzyfriday.blogspot.com/

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you find some time to create something fun.
Patrice

5 comments:

Deb said...

What a fun and creative way to use the lattice die! Love it!

Carey said...

I love the colors you used and the great way you put them together.

Carey and Roscoe

inkedx2 said...

Love the lattice added to the front. Gives it an added dimension.

craftystamper said...

Congratulations you made an unusual card. Great idea to put the lattice in front.

Ann Schach said...

Great color combination, Patrice! I LOVE the lattice on the front!