Monday, April 2, 2012

Yah it's Monday and lots to do this week

Hello to all my blogging friends I hope this post finds you all well and happy!

I have been in my studio a lot lately and I came up with these two cards I thought you might like them. CAS note cards are always a hit when given as gifts.Here are the two cards I came up with.


I still had some extra Die Flowers hanging around to use. I thought the touch of Old Olive with the different shades of Oranges and Yellows really set the card off nicely. I found this big black brad in my stash  that I knew would work beautifully to make the Daisy pop. I could used basic black ink on the sentiment to match boldness and make the cadr appear balanced. What do you think? Here is a look at the inside

I always try to follow a similar theme all the way through the cards I make.

Here is the second card similar yet very different and yet still CAS. Ha ha, I made a mistake when stamping one of the butterflies so I had to devise a way of covering it up.... I thought about it for a while and added the white leaves. No one will ever know the difference. I love creating things because you can always say "I meant to do that" lolol.
Here is a peek at the inside;
There you have it, 2 cards and double the fun!

Have a great day and I hope you too find some time to create.
Thanks for stopping by.
Patrice

1 comment:

Carey said...

WOW

Carey and Roscoe