Thursday, July 12, 2012

Sketch Frenzy Friday 7/13/12

Hello to all my blogging friends, I hope this post finds you well and happy!

Hope everyone is doing OK and staying cool! It has been well over 100 degrees for over a week in good old So. Calif. I hear it has been hot all over!
Yesterday Jeff came home and said "Grab the dogs we are all going up the mountain". We do that from time to time to cool off. We order a pizza and sit out side and have dinner. The boys love to go for a ride and walk around up there. I like it because it is much cooler and I don't have to cook and heat up the kitchen hehehe. It's a Win,Win for all.

Today's amazing sketch was made by Kim Innis. What do you think about this one! I had so much fun with all the various parts and pieces. What  a great sketch Kim.
This is what I came up with.
I am talking fun, fun, fun! I used the new DSP called International Bazaar and to coordinate with the DSP I chose Midnight Muse, Cajon Craze, Summer Starfruit and Garden Green CS. Early Espresso Bakers Twine, the new Textured Impression Folder Fancy Fan. For the sentiments I selected Just Believe and the new Blessings from Heaven from SU. I really love all the sayings in that set. I used two punches 1 3/8 and 1 1/4 for the circle embellishment. .
Now how about a look at the inside.
I just cut a strip of a scrap piece of the international Bazaar along one of the curvy edges. The sentiment is from another new stamp set From My Heart. That's all there is to it.

Your next stop on our weekly blog hop will be to visit the very talented Robbie Rubula over at http://inkedx2.blogspot.com     You are going to love what she came up with!
If you would like to show us your creation please upload it to our website here http://sketchfrenzyfriday.blogspot.com/    We would love to see it!

I think that about does it have a great weekend.
Chat soon, Patrice

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Two of my favs--the sentiment set and the dsp! This card is awesome! Very fun!!!

Nikki said...

Love love LOVE your work, Friend!! TFS I luv this paper but now.... Have to order those stamps! ;)

Carey said...

oh WOW. I love it. You are my beautiful and talented friend. Take me to the mountains with you. It isn't over 100 this week but is supposed to do it again next. I miss ya.

Hugs Carey and Roscoe

Anonymous said...

Love this paper and to see you use it like this makes me love it more! Great card and LOVE your attention to detail.

Anonymous said...

I love this paper and seeing this card made me love it even more. Great job and LOVE your attention to detail!