Friday, July 20, 2012

Sketch Frenzy Friday 7/20/12

Hello everyone, I hope this post finds you all well and happy!

Yep it's time for another SFF Mini Blog Hop. Today's sketch is from my good friend and a very talented artist Maria Vanderform. Here is her sketch,and boy was I challenged!
So lets see what I can do with this one, humm????

Ok, here you have it. 40 minutes later!
I love this new stamp set From My Heart it is a two case stamp set because the images are a very good size. and there are several nice sentiment stamps with it as well. This set coordinates with the Apothecary Accents Framelits as well! I used Tempting Turquoise, Basic Black and Gumball Green CS.  Basic Black Ink and Tempting Turquoise and Garden Green Markers to color the image in. To soften the colors I used my handy Blending tool. I also got to use a couple of my favorite Impression Folders Polka Dots and Stripes and my new favorite Bitty Banners Die that is another Framelits product, 8mm pearls and a Old Olive Button my friend just mailed to me. That sure came in handy lololo. Now for a quick look at the inside.

I again used a sentiment from "From My Heart " Stamp Set. That's all there is to it. I hope you like this card as much as I did in making it. Maria you did good my friend!

If you would like to  your take on this sketch please do so by uploading it to our blog here http://sketchfrenzyfriday.blogspot.com/

Your next stop on our blog hop will be to visit another very talented crafter Robbie Rubula over at http://inkedx2.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

craftystamper said...

Love what you did with my sketch. Great job!

Kim Innis said...

Great card!