Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Christmas Orniment

Hello to all my blogging friends. I hope this post finds you all well and happy!

I Bet you have seen this beautiful ornament before.Maybe on the front cover of the SU Holiday Catalog and probably all around the web!


This particular one I wanted to share it with you because one of the highlights of our cross country adventure was that we were so lucky to have been able to stop off at My BFF's house in Missouri
(Hi Carey,Dean and Rosco) for a few days for a much needed girlfriend catch up visit. What makes this one so special is that we made it together in Carey's awesome crafting tree house. Carey is the person responsible for my card making passion. Better yet she got me addicted lolol.

I really like the diversity of the ornament design. We have so many cool products in our catalogs that no one ornament has to be made exactly the same way. In real life these ornaments are stunning. You should give it a try.

Use the Ornament Keepsake Bundle that includes Dies and Stamps paired with Scalloped Tulle Ribbons and go to town. They are fun to make, and really produce a stunning ornament beautiful enough for adding to the top of a present instead of a bow. Kind of like a gift on top of a gift.

Looks like it has started to rain again. I used to keep track of how many times it has rained since we got here but, I have lost track by now. Remember it never rains in sunny So. Calif.  WV is so different than CA and the desert I came from.

Hope you get inspired by this image and try making one for your self.
Chat soon,
Patrice
 

2 comments:

Linda Jensen said...

Hi Patrice! Like the ornament.....but just have to tell you..It's raining here too! has been for a few days.

Ann Schach said...

Beautiful, Patrice! I love the ribbon hanger you created! I'm glad you were able to stop off and see your friend for a few days! Catching up with friends is always fun!