Wednesday, December 12, 2012

My Little Patch of Dirt WV


Hello to all my blogging friends, I hope this post finds you all well and happy!

We made it to BEAUTIFUL Martinsburg West Virginia in one piece. We have been her for a few month now and are able to find our way around town with out getting lost. This is a photo of our new Little Patch of Dirt. I'll have more to share with you so stay tuned!

I have so much to talk to you about but, that will have to wait. As you know I haven't posted in a while, my computer broke down and I just got it up and running .Thank God!!! It seems to be doing pretty good now so I'll be able to fill you in more in the next couple of days.

 It's been so long since I blogged I've forgotten how to do it many of the simplest things I did several months ago with ease. I lost some programs and have had to relearn new things so give me a few days to get myself together.

Life has been real crazy for us since the move. Thank goodness there has been more good than bad which is a blessing.

One month after we moved in my big dog Bear was diagnosed with Lymphoma Cancer (Stage 4). We had to have him put to sleep a few weeks ago. From diagnosis to his passing it was less than 2 months, he went down hill so fast we just can believe he is gone. I'm just getting to the point where I can talk about it with out bawling. I really miss my furry companion.


That's all for tonight my friends. I will chat with you again real soon!
Patrice

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have sooo missed you. I am so glad to see you back. Looking forward to your posts.

Carey said...

Sending huge hugs to you, Jeff and the furry ones. We love you. I loved meeting Bear, Marley and Bob (cat). Have you learned how to put up an umbrella yet without getting your thumbs?

Carey and Roscoe (the swap eating dog)