Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Sketch Frenzy Friday 1/4/13


Hello to all my blogging friends, I hope this New Year brings you Much Love, Good Health and Happiness!

I'm telling you last year flew by. This time last year Jeff and I would never have dreamed we were going to be living in West Virginia never the less any other state but California. We are constantly in awe at the spender and beauty of this state. This is our first exposure to the seasons and we are enjoying the scenic changes. I thought Autumn was beautiful, but Winter is stunning too! We had 4 snow storms last month and our very first White Christmas ever! Some snow is till on the ground and the landscape is ever changing. The deer have started to wander through the property but only at night. I don't know if that is normal or not as I used to see a few in the early am?

Enough of the chit chat ! I be you are here to see this weeks sketch and my card so here you go.
This weeks sketch was designed by Tammy F. Once I got the design laid out in my head I had fun creating around it! Great job Tammy!


This is what I came up with;
I have been waiting to use this dress form from SU's Established Elegance stamp set for quite a while now ! The size of the stamp fit perfectly in the sketch! The form is Black Embossed and the Large Scallop Edgelits made a really nice border that shows off the forms shapely curves . The DSP is from the Summer Smooches paper pack. I used Basic Black CS for the matting.

Now here is look at the inside;
I just made two images of the form and attached the second one to a piece of scratch Basic Black cs. The sentiment is from the Blessings from Heaven stamp set. That's all there is to it!

Thanks for stopping by, I'll chat with you real soon. If you are inspired by this weeks sketch we would love to see what you come up with so please upload it to the SFF Blog at http://www.sketchfrenzyfriday.blogspot.com

chat soon,
Patrice

4 comments:

Carey said...

I love it. Isn't it beautiful to see snow? I love see it, NOT driving in it. Happy New Year my friend.

Carey and Roscoe

Deb said...

Love how you kept the card simple! The black really makes it pop with elegance! The stamped image works perfectly! Great job!!

Sharon Wheet said...

Patrice, what a great card/layout to use this fabulous stamp set. I just love it! and I love how you paired the red polka dot and solid black cardstock. It makes your card look so elegant.
have a great week, hugs, sharon w.

Sunflower Stamper said...

Great card Patrice! Love the contrast of the red and black. Happy New Year!!