Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Pickled Eggs Card

Hello to all my blogging friends I hope this post finds you all well and happy!

Since moving to WV we have met some pretty nice people. We got really lucky and moved next door to  a super nice couple Lisa and Ernie. Well Lisa is introducing me to Southern cooking, she is a great cook.  She gave Jeff and I a big Jar of Pickled Eggs and Beets??? I didn't know what to think about that but, I did give them a try and boy oh boy are they good! Thanks Lisa. Here is the big jar and a bowl with beets and a sliced egg.


Here is a look at my card.
Lisa got a kick out of this card I hope you enjoy it too!

I used two  oval dies form SU and two circle punches to create the egg. I clear embossed a Raspberry Ripple piece of card stock to make the outside of the egg. For the inside of the egg I highlighted a piece  of Primrose Petals then punched a 1" circle piece of Sahara Sand and highlighted that. For the center egg yolk I punched a 3/4" circle in Daffodil Delight which I also highlighted. What do you think, does it look like a Pickled Egg?

This is a look at the inside.


Punch Art is lots of fun you should give it a try sometime. I learn my best tricks from Ellen Kemper she is a master at punching.

I hope you find some time to create something fun.
Chat soon,
Patrice

1 comment:

Ann Schach said...

Hmmm...I don't know about the pickled eggs, but your card is adorable! You are so creative!